The Writer’s Wheel 11/17/19: Don’t Hang On
Are you a sucker for rewrites? Enjoying the shaping and molding and not wanting to let go? Brace Yourself. It’s time!
What will Happen if You Don’t.
- You’ll grow old and miserable without releasing any work.
- You’ll become someone whose dreams wither.
- That shiny, new idea won’t stand a chance.
- Those new worlds out there won’t ever be explored or brought to fruition.
- You’ll one day out of frustration, accidently hit the “delete” button without having saved a back-up.
What Will Happen if You Do.
- You’ll breathe a sigh of relief.
- You’ll entertain new characters.
- The sun will come out.
- Rainbows and Unicorns will find their way into your local Starbucks. Oh, wait. That’s already happened.
- It’ll be the best thing you’ve ever done for yourself.