Every time a bad Christmas carol plays, an angel throws up in her mouth a little bit. [Image credit: Crank it Up, Ashley Tisdale] [image credit: musicradar] My actual texts sent to The Hub from Glasgow Central Rail Station—
Train supposed to leave ten minutes ago but no platform announced. Got a bad feeling about this.
Crap. Train cancelled. No explanation.
Reactions around me: 1. Zero surprise (=island residents used to rail/boat fails).
2. Panic (=tourists used to actually going when/where their tickets say).
3. Invisibility (=Railway Agents with a clue about what’s happening).
4. Panic: (=Guy with nice shoes and leather overnight bag) “I’ve GOT to get to the island! Want to split a taxi?”
5. ME: “Um…no. Taxi would be at least £100. Don’t worry. They usually sort out a bus.”
6. Leather Bag Guy, Part 2: “NO…
View original post 1,492 more words